Bio - a little about me

Yayy!! I created a blog! I'm headed where the masses are headed - into cyberworld! I also created a facebook account this evening. My kids were wondering why? Ok, I'm gonna be 43 yrs old this summer. Why should young folks be the only ones having fun? ;-)

God has given me a passion for health & wellness and I want to share what I've learned and am learning with others especially the Body of Christ. I have a desire to see God's people live in health and prosper not just financially but physically, emotionally as well as spiritually. Holistic health - body, soul and spirit.

Like I said, I'll be 43 yrs old - or should I say young? - this summer in July. I've been married almost 20 yrs (yayy!). My husband is my best friend and the love of my life! I have five kids ages: 21, 18, 15, 13, 12. I had my first child when I was 21 yrs old - the same as my oldest daughter - yikes!

I started studying and learning about herbs about 10 years ago in search of answers to bleeding gums and other health ailments that I couldn't get relief from even with dr's prescriptions. As I said, I've been studying on my own and about a year ago, I received a certification from The School of Natural Healing as a Family Herbalist. The Lord has lead me on a fantastic journey even though there have been struggles along the way.

My blog comes out of a desire to possibly help someone with a question they may have or just general herbal/health information.

More info coming soon!

Comments

Popular Posts