Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar


Psalm 69:30
I will praise God’s name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving!

Another Thanksgiving has come and gone! I have so much to be thankful for this time of year - I'm especially thankful to all the wonderful supplements that we can take to help our tummies during this time that all we seem to be doing is EATING!

One of those is Bragg's Organic Apple Cider Vinegar - this stuff is amazing! The bottle says it contains the "Mother" and that means that it contains lots of enzymes and it helps break down food. Right after my thanksgiving meal, I took a capful of the vinegar in about 6 oz of water and I had no bloating or belching and my blood sugar remained constant. I was happy! :)

I have also used it as a throat gargle for my daughter when her throat gets irritated. Works like a charm!

Here's some of the internal benefits of the vinegar:
  • Rich in enzymes & potassium
  • Support a healthy immune system
  • Helps control weight
  • Promotes digestion & pH Balance
  • Helps soothe dry throats
  • Helps remove body sludge toxins
Have a blessed day! I'll be writing some more about other supplements to help us get through the busy month of December! Adios! =D

Comments

Popular Posts